Once we have received your signed booking form and 25% deposit payment we will confirm your event date!
We can not wait to start assisting with planning your perfect menu! Please see below for an outline of the next steps.
- The Tasting We conduct all tastings in January, February, March and November. We have appointment slots throughout the day on Saturdays and Thursday evenings (6pm and 6:30pm appointments) subject to availability. Tastings typically take 1 – 1.5 hours and are for up to 4 guests, including yourself.
- Three Month Prior - Helping Hand Appointment three months prior to the event is a great time to catch up and go through final details such as guest numbers, timings, menu choices and dietary requirements. From this meeting your event coordinator will complete a draft copy of your action plan to send for you to check.
- Ten Weeks Prior – Final numbers we require confirmation of total guest numbers so that we can raise your total invoice.
- Eight Weeks Prior - Final payment we require your remaining balance to be paid in full 8 weeks prior to the event.
- Two Week Prior – Table plans and dietary information at least two weeks prior to the event, we require finalised table plans with names and dietary requirement information. Please note any pre-order must be sent across on a detailed plan and we advise that you have your guests’ choices written on their name cards or somewhere visible on the table.
- One Week Prior - Final action plan your finalised action plan will be sent for your approval and then forwarded on to the venue.
- The Event! The day has come – get ready to feast and have fun! If you have any questions, please do let us know. We have an open-door policy and are always happy to help where we can. Our office always has coffee and cake on the go!
The day has come! Get ready to feast and have fun!