Once we have received your signed booking form and deposit payment we will confirm your event date!
We can not wait to start assisting with planning your perfect menu! Please see below for an outline of the next steps.
- The Tasting - We conduct all tastings in November, January, February, March and April as we have limited availability over the Summer months. These usually take place weekday evenings or available Saturdays. We recommend getting a date booked in sooner rather than later as dates tend to get booked up quite quickly.
- Three Month Prior - Helping Hand Appointment - Three months prior to the event it is great to catch up and go through final details such as numbers, timings, menu choices and dietary requirements. From this meeting your event coordinator will complete a draft copy of your Action Plan to send for you to check.
- Two Month Prior - Confirmation of numbers for final invoice to be raised
- Six Weeks Prior - Final payment required
- Two Week Prior - table plans confirmed with dietary requirement information.
- One Week Prior -Action plan sent for your approval and sent to the venue.
The day has come! Get ready to feast and have fun!